The Addiction Medicine Podcast is designed for healthcare professionals and others interested in addiction medicine and will feature thoughtful conversations and insights from clinicians, patients and families, policymakers and other stakeholders.
Season 2 – Additional Resources
- Episode 5: Can You See Us? Providing Equity-Minded Treatment for Racialized Minorities
- Episode 4: Interesting Cases in Addiction Medicine
- Episode 3: Lessons from Our Prescription Opioid Story
- Episode 2: Addressing Sexual and Reproductive Health Concerns for People with Substance Use Disorders
- Episode 1: Psilocybin in the Treatment of Mental Health
Learn more about our conferences and educational opportunities
Addiction Medicine Spring and Fall Conferences provide up-to-date substance use related education, applicable across general medical as well as addiction specialty practices.